lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

Wonderland...

I thought for a while that there werent more places like this beautiful, with these waves... and the best: "still empties"... welcome to Wonderland :)


that little black point in the middle of the ocean is me! :)


 first left :)

what a nice looking wave!!!


two-hands cutback! :)




first right :) (the whole wave in pictures)

bottom turn

 litlle snap

 getting ready for the next turn...

 backside re-entry! :)


 Another right...

 nice little cutback :)





 last wave, pretty nice left




I wasnt totally by myself, there were some of these litlle "carabelas portuguesas". Lucky me that I saw them when I was leaving...




that's all falks!

Pictures by Mikel.

3 comentarios:

  1. What luck, champion! Hereabouts it was not bad the thing either...
    And... see great domain in 360 :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Vaya reportaje niña!!! bonitas fotos, ves mejor el pelo corto que el largo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks!!! es que vaya día pillamos!! :)

    ResponderEliminar