martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Surferucas 2011

Finally, after a few years with no waves, this year we had pretty nice waves and an awesome weather the day of the competition. We had a really great time thanks to the "Surferucas Team"!! They prepared many activities during the day and non-stop competing period.

The four girls of the final were Cynthia Borges (CNY), Andrea de la Mora and Mirka Martin (CAN) and myself (AND)


We finished 4th Cynthia, 3rd Mirka, 2nd Andrea and 1st Me :)!!


It was great to win this event, I was so excited that I started jumping on the podium!!! haha




I'll post a highlights video soon!

thanks for your support!!!!!

maría

1 comentario:

  1. Congratulations!!
    I was sure that this day would come ... but there are still many better things to come ...
    CR

    ResponderEliminar