lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

3rd in Orrua

Hi everyone! :)

we had a great time yesterday at Orrua, I made it to the final, doing a good semifinal with two consistent waves. The final was the hardest I've had this year, because of the level of all the competitors. Garazi, although coming from an injury was surfing great her semifinal, Leticia has been doing it great since last year (she is the former 2010 Euskadi champion) and Mirka who has been in more finals than all of us together... I had the chance to do it better than I did, I caught some good waves, and although I only needed a 4.7 to take the lead I didnt make it...

Now, Leticia and me are co-leaders of the Euskadi championship and we will have to fight again for this championship in December at Mundaka!!! :)

http://euskalsurf.com/listadoNoticias/201110/igor_muniain_y_garazi_sanchez_triunfan_en_orrua/628.html

nice day!!!

maria

here you have some pictures of the competition







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario