miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

People from all around the world

Hi everyone, I've been wanting to write this post since a while now, but I kept waiting to see if people from more countries start checking out my blog. The thing is that "yes"... lately people from many different countries around the world have been checking my blog and this is great!!!! :) here you have some of the countries from where my blog have been seen




España
EstadosUnidos
Ucrania
Reino Unido
Australia
Rusia
Alemania
Mauritania
Singapur
Marruecos
Perú
Irlanda
Guernsey
Israel
Francia
Suecia
Hong Kong
Indonesia
Emiratos Árabes
Chile
Argentina
Brasil
Uruguay
Portugal
Suiza

This is sooo awesome!!! I can not believe this!!! thanks to all of you from all around the world!! :)

Nice Wednesday,

MaRíA 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario