jueves, 24 de enero de 2013

Start of the year

Hi there!!!

Sorry for my long absence, but lately I've been more focused on surfing and having a good time than on recording it... but I promise that will change :) and I will share my coming surfing sessions with you all :).

January is almost done and we have had really good waves so far this year :).


I am looking forward to February and with it the competition season :) friends, weekends at the beach, trip plans, etc... :)

Hopefully, we will have good waves at Cortadura beach for the "Memorial" soon



As in previous years, "Legend's" in collaboration this year with Hurley will sponsor the "Costa de la Luz Championship", which will start the first weekend of February :) 



Besides competition, a trip to Morocco by the end of February is already in my mind and a few more a bit further on in the year...



I will let you know how all these plans go :)

Have a great day!

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario