martes, 5 de marzo de 2013

Girls Surf-Trip (Portugal)

Hey! :) how are you doing today???

I am doing pretty good, although it is raining a lot here and it looks like it is going to be like this for the rest of the week.

Today I've received from my friend Elena some pictures from the surf-trip we did last weekend to Portugal. Rita, Elena, Teresa and me were going to go to Marruecos for the long weekend, but finally we had to postpone that trip and decided to go to Portugal instead.

I had so much fun!! :) you will see from the pictures that we had great waves, the weather (although it was really cold sometimes) was good enough to let us enjoy the surfing. :)

Where to go????

Ready! :) 


Cold? no worries, we have the solution, let your socks on! :)


The cooker! :) thanks to Teresa we had great dinners :)


Nice view, right?


Healthy and yummy breakfast :)


time to rest :)


The Bomb!! :)


enjoying the place :)


There is always room for two :)



Teresa


myself


Coffee time...



The girls... and Yosh :)



the videos are under edition, but will be out ASAP :)

have a great day!

MaRíA

1 comentario:

  1. Guau!! muy chulo!! pero vaya frío...se ve que disfrutasteis mucho, me alegro!!bs

    ResponderEliminar