domingo, 29 de enero de 2012

Winner?? of the Toro Fish

Hi everyone, yesterday was a crazy day. We started really good with fun waves in all the heats, everyone could show their surfing in a great sunny day at El Palmar. I made it to the final after to heats and I was getting ready to get in the water with the rest of the finalists when this nice SHARK appeared right in front of us!!


The competition was call off because of the intruder and the positions where calculated using the scores of the semifinals. I won, but it was a bit wierd. At least, I am really happy with my surfing during the competition and in the free surfing :).

Here you have a picture of the finalist (thanks Blanca, I have stolen it from you facebook hehe) :)



Nice Sunday!!!

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario