viernes, 23 de marzo de 2012

Bali Connection

Today is the day!!!:) Today I start my trip to BALIIIII!!!! :) I haven't been awared of "what was coming" till this morning when I woke up and I realized today was the day!, the day when one of my dreams was coming true :). Indonesia, I have dreamed about it since I was a kid and today (again) "is the day". I have to thank Alain (moonrocks) for making everything much easier, I haven't had to think about almost anything, just my flight, boards, bikinis and, of course, my passport!! haha

These are the boards I am taking with me

 
They are really similar to each other, one of them a bit wider than the other, but both 5'11''. I love these two boards, Gilito made them to me last year and they work great for me :)

 
However, before going to "paradise" I had to clean them a little bit :) Getting ready the boards :)


They look brand-new now :)

 

Finally, yesterday after work, I started and finished (haha) to prepare everything :). 

 
I cannot stop thinking I am missing something, but do not know what... can yout think of anything??? 

Now ready to go :)!

 
noooo, I am not going by car to Bali!!! hahaha I am just going to Madrid to catch my flight from there :) hehehehe

I will try to have you all updated :)

Have a great day, I am sure I will!! :)

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario