martes, 10 de abril de 2012

Bali I - Lakey Peak

Hi all!!! sorry I have been "disconnected" for a while, but my internet in Bali wasn`t that good at all and it was impossible to post anything here. But I promise I will do my best now and try to show you most of our trip.

I will start with some pictures of the best spot I have ever surfed "Lakey Peak" (Sumbawa), a perfect swell came while we were there and we were able to surf perfect 6 feet waves during a few days. I saw there the most beautiful waves I have ever seen in my whole life, those that I could be looking at forever and not being able to decide which wave is the best, all of them where just the best themselves.


Perfect lefts...


And rights :)







I will try to do a brief resume of the trip and post it here, but I was so excited about the trip that I could not wait to show you some pictures!!! hehe :)

Nice day!!! :)

MaRíA

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh yeah! I'm really impressed! Sooooo nice... what a surfing style! You worth it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. por qué estás surfeando en camisón? jajaja :-P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajajajajja es la última modaa!!! jajajja :) y porque no encontré uno de encajes que si no!!! jajajja :)

    ResponderEliminar