jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Bali II - Periscopes

Hi all!! I am still getting all the pictures together and trying to choose which ones to put here, i wish i could show you all, but they are too many!!! hehe :)

Keeping the theme on surfing spots, here you have some pictures from Periscopes, a really strong right hander wave where we had a great sesion (although it didn't end that well, you will see why :))



I tried to get a barrel during the whole session, first failed attempt...



At least I could do some nice turns :)


Getting speed for the 2nd attempt


looking better...


but again nopp!!!! hahaahhaah ahhaha


And I gave it another shot



This one looks better, although I am not that deep at all... I guess I will have to come back to get a good picture!!! hahahahah :)



It was a pitty cause I had only caught a few waves when a massive set came and my board got smashed...


Have a great day!!! :)

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario