miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

Orrua - 2011

Last year at Orrua I had one the greatest final of the year. It was not because I won, actually I did not, Garazi did, but the final was against Leticia Canales (2011 Spanish Champion), Garazi Sánchez (the best Spanish junior, at least for me) and Mirka Martín (many times Spanish Champion). The waves were really good, I did catch a few good ones, but I did not do my best and I ended 3rd that time.

Yesterday Txente de la Caba (thanks by the way) uploaded some pictures from that final and I have selected a few of them to share them with you.

Garazi


 Leti


Mirka


myself :)





Garazi won this championship after being out of the water for 3 months because of a knee injury... she surfed awesome this final!!

Nice day!

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario