martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

HoMe!!! :)

Hi!!!

last weekend I went home for a summer weekend, and I have to say I really enjoyed it, seriously, it is the best feeling ever to be at home with "your people" :). Besides, I had some waves to play with :) and surfing in your home break with all the people you love around is GREAT!!!! :) With all the "mamis" at the beach watching at us, telling us to go out of the water because the waves are too big, cause we had enough, or just cause they want us to... I really missed this and I had it again this weekend! :)

I hadn't been able to be at home as much as I would have liked to this summer, but this past weekend was worth it! :)




loving home! :)






My sister in law had the great idea of taking  a picture of all of us (or at least the ones that were there) and this is what came out from it :) There are many of us missing here, but it is always great to have a part of the family together once in a while!!! :) love u all!!! :)


have a great day!! :)

MaRíA








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario