lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Portuguese Weekend

Hi!!!

People usually think that surfing is an "individual" sport, that if we like a spot we would not tell anyone about it, that the higher number of waves we catch (and the lower the others) the best, that we only dream/think/breath waves... But after this weekend I can assure you this is not true.

I've been to Portugal this weekend with my friend Ana (Anita pa las amigas :)), I've tried to teach her how to surf (or at least how to catch a wave hahaha) and it has been one of the funniest weekend I've ever had.

Surf is one of the things I love most and sharing it with the people I love is the "BEST" thing ever!!! #greatfeelings!!! :)

We got to Portugal a bit late on Friday, but the Blue Moon came to welcome us! :)



We went out for dinner and ended up in a karaoke!! hahaha


Good morning sunshine!! :)


Breakfast time!! :)


private beach?? just for us!!! ;) hehe



After a long day of surfing we deserved a great dinner! :)



Wait for the video because it is hilarious!!! hahaha

have a great start of the weekend!!!

MaRíA







1 comentario: