lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

new board + small waves = puffffffff....

Hi everyone!!!! Hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

I went this weekend to pick up two new boards from Watsay :), thank you soooooo muchhhh Gilito!!!! :)

One of them is just a replicate of my "magic board", the one I usually use for my contests. However, the other one is.... hard to define... just FUN!!!!!  It is a "Mixing Model" from Watsay, which is a board for small waves which is always good to have for summer time :) (although I will try it with bigger waves too :) jeje). It is a big widder/shorter, it is really fast and really easy to turn, pretty similar to be skateboarding...


This weekend we had really small waves (actually they were tiny waves), so I decided to try out the Mixing  :). It is hard when one tries a board for the first time, new fellings under your feet, hard to get use to them..., but if ones tries with tiny waves it is just "pufffff......".

My coach was recording outside and I had to talk to him and promise him "I could do better" than what he was seen hahahaha (hope it is true!! jaja).

Here you have some waves from this weekend's surfing sessions :)




At least I could finish with a good wave!! :) hehe :)

have a great start of the week :)!

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario