viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

The lucky one??

Hi!

Many of my friends usually tell me how lucky I am that I've travelled all around the world, seen many beautiful places, etc...

Nevertheless, this week I've not felted like that at all... seeing gorgeous pictures from friends all around the world and wishing I were there, but I wasn't!



(thanks Elena for this pic :))


Meanwhile I've been stuck!! stuck in my office, stuck in a city sorrounded by cars and smoke, stuck in a tiny flat... 


However, today is Fridayyyy!!!!!! and I am starting to feel lucky again 'cause my boyfriend is coming to visit and we are going to the beach for the weekend!!! yuhhuuu!!!!! :) It seems like it is going to rain this weekend, but I do not care at all!!! :) I just want to see the ocean and enjoy it!! :)


have a great weekend u all!!! and feel lucky yourselves, because there is always something that can make you feel the luckiest in the world! :)

MaRíA



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario