viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

you love the ocean? then you'll love Parafina CO.

It has been a long time since I last bought a t-shirt. I have too many of them, I get new ones from my sponsors and the championships, but mainly the reason is that it's been a long time since I found one clothing brand exciting. However I have to say that I have finally found a new one Parafina CO. :)

Seriously, it is not that I know them, not even that they are from my home town (which of course makes it even more exciting), but because the brand  is a new fresh air of ideas which all together look really good :)

here you have some of their models... love all of them! :)





It is great to see people with iniciative in these days where all you see are things going wrong everywhere. Their passion and love for the ocean is reflected in everything day do, and this is just awesome! :)

I have just ordered some t-shirts and suggest you do the same :) (if you are in Spain you can do it online, if you are from USA you can go to California (now you have an excuse to go there hahaha) and get them in the shops they work with there).

Congrats Carlos, Estefanía and Juan for this! :) great job! :)

you can find them here http://parafinaco.com/

enjoy your weekend! I will show you my t-shirts as soon as I get them!

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario