lunes, 25 de junio de 2012

Hand-fixed :)

Hi!!!! :)

I went home for the weekend, to spend some time with my family and friends which is always great! we celebrated San Juan at the beach, making our wishes, jumping the fire and getting into the water at 00:00 o'clock! :)

But, in my free time I also tried to fix one of my old boards. I really like this board because it is the one I used when I won my first surf contest :). I broke it last year in Maldivas and I hadn't fixed it since then, however, this weekend I decided it was time to do it (or at least try to do it :)). 

I love doing these things myself, but this was a hard one, it was half-way broken and I have never fixed such a whole. Anyways, I watched some youtube videos on how this can be done, asked my friend Juan (thanks for your comments and for the material) and tried my best (I didn't have time to finish it, but it is half way done now :)). At least the board looks much stronger than before :)

Take a look....



Sanding...



               


 Filling it with fiberglass




Now time to leave it dry... I will be back with it and show you how it ends :) hehehe :)

nice day!

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario