miércoles, 27 de junio de 2012

Thank you sooo muchhh!!!!

Hii!!!!!! 


This post is just to say THANK YOU!!!! thank you for all your best wishes for my birthday (i know facebook helps a lot with this, but it still takes a minute to say write "happy birthday" in my wall), so THANK YOUUUUU!!!! 


I got around 100 "happy birthdays" yesterday.. it was INCREDIBLEE!!! seriously I felt (and still feel) so greatful and lucky to have you all around me... 


from those who have known me all my life (my family, old friends), till the ones that barely know me... THANK YOU to u all...


I also wanted to share with you some of the congratulations and presents I received yesterday. The day started really well with me receiving a postcard from a good friend from the other part of the world!! (thanks Tony!!!)




then I went to the swimming pool at around 7:30 in the morning and the machine at the entrance told me to have a good day in my birthday!! that was soo funny!!! haha 


Afterwards, I went to work and what was my surprise when I arrived at work and I already had a bunch of congrats in my facebook wall, wa, and emails!!! :) from those who have known me "forever" and call me "mariquilla", from those who know me from surfing and  call me "surfer", from those who call me "itsusi", or even those who call me by my name "María" hehe





however, and sorry for the rest, but the best happy birthday wishes came from this little one who still doesn't even call me anything...

                                       

I also got some birthday presents and they were great!

                                       

                                       



And of course a piece of birthday cake!! :)



Finally, to have a good end of the day I went for dinner with my parents  




not a bad day i would say!! :) hehehhehehe

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR MAKING ME SOO HAPPY THIS DAY!!!

have a great day!!

MaRíA






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario