martes, 5 de junio de 2012

La Laja Surf Champ

Hey you there!! :)

After not compiting for a while I decided to sign for a contest in Chiclana last weekend. I was going to be surfing around there anyways, so I thought it was a good idea to start compiting and getting the rhythm again :).


The waves were kind of hard and the conditions changed a lot during the day. Early in the morning with the low tide and smaller waves some a of them were opening really good and letting us do some turns, but as the tide came in most of the waves started to close out and not much could be done.

The contest area :)


In the final I was lucky and caught a good left which let me do one big turn and a good finish. The rest of the waves I caught were a single turn waves, although it looks like I did not do that bad at the end cause I won! :)


Back at home with my trophy!! ;)



I had a great time competing in this contest, I met a bunch of really nice/funny people which I am sure I will see again surfing around :)! Thanks to the organizers for having such a fun contest!!!

Here you have a video I recorded the morning of the contest (look how sleepy I was... I could not even talk!!! jajajjajajjajja)... and a few pictures of that day! :)


Have a great day!

MaRíA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario