miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

Board Design

Hi!

I need your help!! :) I was thinking on having one of my boards painted, the fish one :)


This board is a bit thicker and for summer waves... so I thought a drawing of "Obelix" (I love "Asterix and Obelix") would go well with this type of board :). I asked my friend Jozua for some painting drafts and these are the ones he sent me



Obelix Surfing :)


I kind of like this one the most! :)


Stone-board :)


This one is different, we do not have Obelix in it "per se", but it still has its "soul"...


What do you think? which do you like most? help me decide which one to have in my board!! :)

thanks a lot and have a great day!

MaRíA



3 comentarios:

  1. Me gustan todas, sobre todo Obelix surfing y la stone-board. Quizá ésta última quepa mejor en la tabla

    ResponderEliminar