martes, 31 de julio de 2012

Tuning my summer-board! :)

Hi peoplee!! :) After the voting and having decided which picture to make in my board, I met Jozua and he tuned my board! :) here you have some pics of the proccess and how it ended :)



 Getting real references... :)

Starting to look good :)

    

 roller-painting :)


Starting with the colors :)

 


Outlining :)




Almost finished! :)


Final touch


And this is the result :) great isn't it!!!???? :)


















Nice day!! :) 
MaRíA



3 comentarios:

  1. Gana muchísimo en color!! Pero qué increíble, con los patines puestos y todo para no perder ni un segundo!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. mola ehh!!! :) sí sí, aquí no perdemos tiempo pa ná!!!! jajjajaja :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Creí que lo ibas a pintar más grande para que pareciese que está agarrando la tabla en vez de una piedra.. esa me pareció que era la idea, no?

    ResponderEliminar