viernes, 6 de julio de 2012

Surferucas Festival!!!!

Hi everyone!! July has already started and, as the last few years, the funniest event of the year is here!! :)


The Surferucas Surf Club (the first "only women" Spanish Surf Club) with the colaboration of the FCS promote this event which is the one with the higher number of participants in Spain! (thanks again for keeping this event up!! :)).

I really like the colors of this year poster :)



There will be surf, body and longboard competitions and, of course, all the activities for everyone who want to join them (yoga, painting, skate, etc...).

Besides, it looks like we are going to have great waves in Somo this weekend!!! yuhhuuu


I am the defending champion this year!!! I know it is going to be really hard, but I will try my best to bring the trophy back home with me!! :)

Wish me good luck and have a great weekend! :)

MaRíA

1 comentario:

  1. María!!!mucha suerte! espero que ganes, pero tendrás que invitarme a algo para celebrarlo!!!jajaja

    ResponderEliminar